Trophaeum Asset Management Limited (TAM) and its associated companies which are listed in Appendix 1 (We) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out how we will process any personal data we collect. By visiting nw8stjohnswood.co.uk you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy, so please read it carefully.
TAM is a company registered at 27 Albemarle Street, London W1S 4HZ.
Associated data controllers and processors within the group are set out in Appendix 1.
Types of data we collect and process
- Information collected from website users. You give us your personal information by filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This information includes the data you provide when you register to use our website, update your account details, access or use the website, make an enquiry or report a problem.
- technical information, including but not limited to the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time); properties you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call via our website.
A list of the information which we may hold about you, and the applicable retention policies, is set out in Appendix 2.
How we use your information
We use your personal data in the following ways:
Information you give us. We use this data:
- Direct marketing: Provided that you consent, we may use your data:
Information we collect about you. We use this data:
- to administer our website and for internal operations, including but not limited to troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure;
How we disclose your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries (as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006) as listed in Appendix 1.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If TAM or its affiliates or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Secure storage of your personal data
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (EEA). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us and use secure remote access when outside the EEA.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. You are responsible for keeping your password and username confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access or loss of your data.
Changing my Preferences
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (when we collect your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Your right to access, erase and rectify your personal data
You have the right to:
- Access information held about you;
- Request that we rectify information held about you where this is inaccurate or out of date; and
This can be done by contacting us.
Changes to this policy
Appendix 1 – Associated companies
- Stradawood Limited
- Pane High Street Limited
- City of Gems Limited
- Cornerstone High Street Limited
- Golden Angle Properties Limited
- Faraglioni Properties Limited
Appendix 2 – Types of personal data
|Name||5 years from subscription, unless you unsubscribe or extend your subscription|
|Email address||5 years from subscription, unless you unsubscribe or extend your subscription|